Update to Global Go Script for dashboard page scope


The current global go script I have not only produces one ‘go’ button for all prompts on a page; but, it also has code to create required fields and required field validations. The one thing that was brought to my attention was that my current script treated the prompt collective on the page to have dashboard scope. To read about prompt scope, read here. So whether or not you had one or all set for page scope the global go button disregarded and made it act like dashboard scope. So that any selections on the page would carry over on other dashboard pages. So I have updated my script so that it will use the scope from the first prompt as the entire pages scope for its prompts.  I have added and updated the script on my 2nd blog posting which had the new required field validation, here. For the instructions, on how to setup look here.