Menu BI Dashboards

At first I thought it was a known thing that I mentioned here, but unfortunately the opposite is true. The default behavior of the BI Dashboard is that you next to "My panel" display all "Shared Panel". If you have a lot of them, it becomes a BI Dashboard confusing for users. For greater clarity, the individual can be thematically grouped into Dashboards separate groups which will be available from a simple menu. In my case, "Finance" are divided into:





  • Ledger
  • Receivables
  • Return
  • Commitments

How it works:

1 / For each group Dashboard Load in Web Catalog shared folder - in my case, Finance (folder name is seen in BI Dashboards). 2 / Individual (thematically similar) BI Dashboards to create the same shared folder 3 / The configuration file BI Presentation Services add DashboardMaxBeforeMenu parameter, ie the number of Dashboard, which can be displayed on the bar before it starts to create the menu.Erik Eckhardt.